Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"One quick fun fact, the keyboards here are different."

December 13, 2012

Hey! They're letting us email you guys today to let you know we got here to the MTC safely.
Also they said to tell you that P days are on Tuesdays. So you will hear more about my adventures in just a few days!
One quick fun fact, the keyboards here are different. When I try to hit shift, the \ button is there instead. the @ sign and the " sign are switched too. Weird
So yeah.
Also: you will be receiving an invitation to a Picasa web album that will have pictures of my MTC experience. It may come in your spam mail. Let me know when you have accessed the site and seen the pictures.
I'll share some more fun things on Tuesday.
Thanks for the email by the way!
Love y'all!
Elder Burt

No comments:

Post a Comment